Friday, August 19, 2011

Happiness


Have you ever felt like you were exactly where you were supposed to be? I am feeling that way right now, and it is a really wonderful thing. I have gone through times in my life where I was very confused and clouded with doubt, so having this clarity and feeling of peace is something I don't take for granted. Motherhood is amazing and I feel really lucky that I can potentially turn my passion for painting into more than just a hobby.

That being said, I don't feel like I randomly ended up in this place because of fate or luck. I chose to be where I am today. Just wanted to share my happiness today with all of you!



1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! That must feel awesome. I look at myself as a work in progress...I am not where I want to be, BUT, I am not not where I once was either...I love this sign...Happy weekend to you, HAPPY one.

    ReplyDelete