Monday, August 8, 2011

Monthly Photos

Happy One Month, Ella!
My little girl turned one month old on 8/7/11! I of course wanted to take great photos to document her growth, so I turned to the internet to do a bit of research. I found some really fun and creative ideas. In the end I decided to stick with what I know and love: my blocks! My plan is to add a bird block to the set each month. I thought I would share some of the fun photos I found while researching monthly photo ideas to document your baby's growth. Enjoy!

Felt letters and numbers. So bright and colorful!
Baby on a calendar. Simple... yet genius!
Ever seen the monthly stickers? You can stick em on onesies, too. This is a popular product on Etsy.
Had to throw this one of Ella in for good measure. I had lots of fun with our first monthly photo shoot, she obviously felt differently :)

2 comments:

  1. I found you via ETSY-
    What cute ideas- I absolutely LOVE your picture. Adorable ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Ella was a good model for a few minutes :) I found to many cute ideas from other people not to share- glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete