|Mommy and Ella all ready for a walk.|
Benefits for Mommy:
- No bulk of the stroller systems! Makes it so easy to move around with baby in tow.
- A fantastic way to get some fresh air and exercise. What new mommy doesn't want to fit into her pre-pregnancy clothing again? (Although some of my maternity pants were awfully comfortable).
- Bonding time with your baby by holding her close to your body. There's no better feeling than having your little peanut snuggled up against you.
- Babies are soothed and supported in a natural way that reminds them of the womb; they can hear the familiar rhythm of your heartbeat and rock and sway with you as you walk.
- Baby carriers provide a safe place for your little one to explore the world with you.
- Encourages bonding and enhances learning development.
|Kisses in the carrier.|