Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kid's Korner

Since I put production of my artwork on hold (due to the anticipation of my baby girl), I wanted to keep up my creative spirit and inspiration alive! I am starting a new feature on my blog called Kid's Korner. There are so many incredibly talented artists and dreamers that I often come across on Etsy. As I began decorating my babies' nursery, I couldn't believe how many awesome and unique products I found. I will begin regularly sharing their shops with you here; specifically shops that cater to babies' and kids' items. I love seeing how different artists have fun creating kids' products with whimsy and imagination, and I hope you do too. So check back often!

Here are just a few finds to wet your appetite.....




1 comment:

  1. Neat idea! You picked some lovely items. Hope your getting some rest with the new baby :)

    ReplyDelete