Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kid's Korner: Drops of Color Shop

I found Drops of Color Shop through my search for mobiles on Etsy. While choosing items for my daughter's nursery, I was hoping to find a lot of unique and handmade pieces so her room would be truly one of a kind. Gladys' shop was fairly new so I thought it would be great to support her. And of course I LOVED her mobiles. Not only was she great to work with, she allows you to completely customize your mobiles and choose your own colors and fabrics. All of her mobiles are completely made by hand; no machines are involved.

I am in love with the owl mobile she made to match my daughter's nursery. She creates a lot of adorable owl mobiles, (which are my personal favorites) but also offers other fun designs. Check out more of her wonderfully beautiful mobiles by visiting Drops of Color Shop on Etsy.

My mobile from Drops of Color Shop.

Bird Design.

Mobile Design made to match Pottery Barn's "Hailey Bedding"

Owl Design

No comments:

Post a Comment