Thursday, March 24, 2011

Project Nursery

I just came across an awesome find, the Project Nursery Website!! They have this great Project Gallery where people can upload pictures of their nurseries. I have a feeling I am going to be spending a lot of my time drooling over all of these pictures. Check out these beyond gorgeous designs- and this is just a sampling.

How sophisticated is this?! I love how they didn't use a traditional "baby pink", but instead used that gorgeous blush color.

I love the bright pops of unconventional colors in this nursery.
Ultra feminine and Victorian! I love clean and modern styles, but often times my tastes lend to my girly side, too.  The nursery furniture I ordered this weekend resembles the shabby chic style of this crib. 
How can you not love this room? It's so cheerful.

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing. I can't wait to see pictures of *** Ivy Levitt's room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I am working on a Nursery right now and we are doing a gender Neutral woodland theme. My husband and I are in the process of adopting our first child.

    ReplyDelete