Bread- (I found "Portuguese Rolls" at the market that work perfectly, but you can substitute a lot of other kinds of breads, like Italian or Ciabatta bread)
- Cut bread and brush outside of bread with olive oil
- Stuff bread with a few slices of mozzarella, tomatoes and 2-3 basil leaves
- Brush with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle on just a little salt and pepper to taste
- If you have a panini press, could sandwich on each side on medium heat for 4-6 minutes. I use the Calphalon Panini Press and it's pretty awesome. It's very easy to clean.
- If you do not have a panini press, you can cook on a large nonstick skillet, and top with another heavy skillet.
- You can get creative with your panini and make some additions like grilled chicken or peppers. I do think the beauty of these paninis is the short list of ingredients so each flavor really shines!!